Changes due to COVID-19
For 51 years, the health of our patients and staff has always been our number one priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure your health and well-being are protected during these unsettling times.
Currently, we are open on Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM & on Friday from 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM to meet all of your eye care needs.
Please call us (336.924.9121) or email us (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
In an effort to limit contagion and maximize safety, we have implemented the following:
- We ask that you wear a mask. If you dont have one, we will provide you with one.
2. All eyeglass frames are sanitized after each patient by concentrated UV light (which kills bacteria and viruses) and/or chemical disinfection. Scientists have known for decades that broad-spectrum germicidal UV light, which has wavelengths between 200 and 400 nanometers (nm), is highly effective at killing bacteria and viruses by destroying the molecular bonds that hold their DNA together.
3. All patient care areas will be thoroughly wiped down with an alcohol based solution between patients. This includes exam chairs, eye exam equipment and waiting room chairs, touch points throughout the office (door handles, lights switches, chair backs).
4. After pens are used, they will be sanitized with a Clorox wipe. This is also true for any laminated forms we have in the office.
5. All magazines and toys have been removed from the waiting room area.
6. Please complete paperwork before you enter. If you don’t have access to the paperwork, arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and we will bring it to your car. You many wait for your appointment in your car as well.
7. Hand sanitizer and anti-microbial soap is available at the door and at all exam stations.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment for a later time, we support and agree with your decision to do so.
If you are at high risk for the COVID 19 virus, fear you may have been exposed, or are overall uncomfortable with coming into the office, kindly reschedule your appointment.
We wish you the best health for you and your loves ones.
The doctors and staff at Forsyth Family Eye Care